Friday, June 28, 2013

Long Destination

Long Destination
      Day 1: The Beginning
                                My birthday was not to be remembered. I cannot even seek the fact that sometimes I even forget the day of my birth. I remember nothing, like most babies do in their early age. My family was small, and so was my mind. Raised and settled in a happy family, my childhood was a blurry memory of innocence. I’m still innocent.
            I never forgot my first two desiring moments, when I became so open-minded. Nothing buy beauty, dark or bright, was shown to me by fate. The first memory, a day where I was dressed in a flower dress, hair pinned by bows and ribbons, taken out on such a nice weather day. The flowers and birds were blossoming, and the play areas surrounding my home were opened for a new ride. I however, had always thought I had experienced autumn. The season of fresh beginnings, where leave piles were made, and the scenery around nature made it so lovely. But I never experienced it.
            My mother had once hung such a picture on the front door of our home. I caught a glimpse, and my first lack of memory was in held.
                                    The picture was a photograph, was I positive that it was real? No. It wasn’t taken by anyone I know, but a rather very lucky human being who experienced such autumn. What I saw, took my breath away.
            Sunrise nearly at perfect reflections towards the trees. Old trees with orange and yellow leaves falling and surrounding the scene, with a bright path to walk towards the light. A quote was written below, which I had forgotten, but to which this day it did not matter to me. The picture showed true autumn, true fall and true destiny to where I wanted to belong. However, I failed to mistaken the sight of reality verses imagination. For to this time, I know deep somewhere in the back of my mind, that there was no bench. Nowhere for someone to sit, for someone to share places with. This destination was meant to be gone to alone.
            That was a wonderful moment of my childhood however, to have an imaginary place to want to be. I had no journey, no authority of how to get there, and was almost certain that it wasn’t even real. Yet by the age of nearly four, my mind was raped by a simple dream. The dream also had a light, a dark one, a very faded one with no purpose. No nightmares existed, so the dream became reality. I haunted myself to thinking of very deep dark thoughts by the age of four, to fill in the ending of the unfinished dream.
                                    To this very day.

            My bed, place to sleep back then, was at an apartment building on the sixth floor, a tiny room shared with either one of my parents, who took turns sleeping near me. I had a bed on the ground, barely laid in a crib for years, surrounded by a dozen pillows and stuff animals the size of me. My blanket numbers were only limited to one, which was fine because warmth was the last I needed.
            My dream that night, horrifying as it seems, was beautiful for me.

A dark demon, a woman demon, her eyes bright but her intentions were mean. She lived across my apartment, the window parallel to our view. Her beauty did not exist, until she transformed into a stunning naked woman, who showed nothing but her sun-shine hair, facing me. The night was dark, and thunder rolled loudly. There was a bridge to her window, yet no entrance to walk through. I looked outside the window, and saw her, facing me, no eyes nor face appearance, but her hair turned pale. Lighting flashed, and screeches were around me. Someone was next to me, on the bed, looking outside with me. I don’t remember who, but she looked out, screamed, and turned into a frightening sight.
            I looked out again. The window, was closed. The ground however, covered with monsters. Roaring monsters, ready to get me. Why wasn’t I in fear? Because the dream ended, with another continuation, several years later.
                        I woke up, assuming nothing. Less than a year later, I moved to a new apartment one or two blocks away. To this day it is my home. Right now typing this, is the room in that dream. The bed I was sitting on to stare out the window, is now my bed, just facing another direction. The window is wide, but bars are held for safety. I always looked out, and diagonally to me, is a small mirror to a bathroom, lights always on, sounds screeching, but no sight. Loud confusion and noises pop in my head, but nobody shows up. I do know though, that it wasn’t a dream.
            This has nothing to do with the dream. It has to do with me. After all, we cannot make-up people in our dreams. In real life though? I’m not so sure.


                                                ~The Beginning, Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment